Other than that it's the usual shite. I'm still waiting for my appointment with the dermatologist to sort out the state of my hand. It's very sore, my skin keeps coming out in little blisters which burst and then open so I have lots of little open cuts all over my fingers :( I've been waiting for over a month now to hear about an appointment and I'm starting to get a bit irritated about it. Still having loads of headaches too but I've given up any hope of ever getting that sorted.
So have some more thefridayfive before I go:
1. If you can only hear one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Hmmmm, this is a tough one as I change my fave song form one month to the next but I guess the one that always sticks is Green Day - Basket Case.
2. What one song would you like to be played on your funeral?
I really don't wat to be cliche here but I have to say it's gotta be somethin upbeat, I don't want a depressing funeral, maybe The Killers - Mr Brightside.
3. What one song that is best to describe your feeling right now?
I'd probably have to go back to Green Day - Basket Case for this :D
4. What one song would you like to hear when you're sad and depressed?
See above, it always makes me feel better.
5. What one song that you wished you have written?
Imagine - John Lennon, purely because it's a fabulous song that more people should take advice from.